Latitude : 43.520423
Longitude : 6.146314
Above sea : 320 meters
Phone : +33 (0)4 94 69 64 92
Shop of the Sanctuary
- Opening times : every day from 9am to 7pm.
- On sale : statues, icons, rosaries, medals, books, incense, local food…
- Accepted payments : credit card, Apple Pay or euros.
- Packing : we can pack your gifts.
- Order : on demand, we order books and religious objects and we tell you by phone or email when it’s ready.
The Sanctuary Our Lady of Graces gained in 2014 the brand Qualité Tourisme™ which certifies his quality commitment to all visitors. You will be welcomed by a team listening to you and helping you to find what you want.
On booking, we propose guided tour for groups. The tour is free and lasts about 1 hour.
Booking can be made by phone or email.
Elements to precise when booking a guided tour :
- Desired date and hour
- Contact information (name, surname, adress, phone number, email)
- Number of people in the group
- Langage (guided tour possible in English, Portuguese, Italian)
- Cars : a car park of 100 places open 24h/24h is located at the entrance of the Sanctuary. If the car park is full you have 3 others car parks in Cotignac.
- Bus : drop-down at the entrance of the Sanctuary. Possibility to park between the road and Saint Bernard chapel.
- Picnic : 2 picnic areas with tables and chairs are available. If it’s raining, you can picnic in the diorama (capacity : 10 people)
- Toilets : available 24h/24h
- 2 beverage dispensers : in self-service 24h/24h in the diorama. You can also find beverage in the shop.